As part of Council’s Program Building Maintenance, Council is pleased to announce that local contractor Cavallaro Painting has been awarded the contract to paint a range of Council’s public facilities within the Hinchinbrook Shire.
The following facilities are included in the Program Painting Works:
- Halifax Library Sub Branch, Toilet Block;
- SES Building, Menzies Street Ingham;
- Hinchinbrook Shire Aerodrome, Toilet Block;
- Ingham Showgrounds Ticket Boxes;
- Hinchinbrook Visitor Information Centre;
- TYTO Restaurant; and
- TYTO Conference and Events Centre.
Safety procedures will be in place to ensure that the area is barricaded to the public during the works. This may cause some disruptions to the operation of some facilities.
Council thanks the community for their patience during the time of Program Painting Works.
The Program Painting Works are schedule to be completed by Wednesday 30 June 2021.
It is recommended to monitor Council’s website https://www.hinchinbrook.qld.gov.au/ and social media platforms for further updates.